KKLA provides advisory and assistance services to a wide range of Private Equity and Venture Capital firms to cover the complete range of financial operations for our client companies, such as:
- Fund formation
- Onshore and Offshore structuring
- Regulatory compliance and registration with the concerned authorities in IndsiaDrafting offer documents for fund raising proposal
- Legal due diligence of investee companies
- Documentation and Negotiation assistance from the time of preparation of term sheet stage till execution of financing project
- Transactional support by closely interacting closely with the concerned regulators like RBI, FIPB and SEBI and providing timely feedback and communication with the clients.
- Resolution of Tax & Securities Registration issues in India
KKLA has a team dedicated to interacting with the concerned Government Department and industry associations like FICCI/ASSOCHAM/CII/IDEA/FIMI/TEMA and other industry specific associations and are regularly consulted by the Government and the industry associations on different policy issues related to private equity and venture capital on national level including legislative and regulatory matters.
We are on the National Committees of various industrial associations and chambers sectors and are hence seamlessly integrated with the industrial regulators and persons of authority. This gives us the edge over our competition as we are able to provide our clients with up-to-date and constant updates on various existing and upcoming policy issues on a regular basis, thereby enabling our clients to take proactive measures with respect to their private equity and venture capital investments.